EverDoc Templates Overview
What is a Template?
Templates are custom-built document form types, created and enabled by agency Executive roles. Executives can utilize the Template Builder to access a Drag & Drop interface. Allowing Executives to access Template Elements and modify the criteria of each setting. After they Save & Enable a template, it becomes an available document agency users can utilize for daily or special operations.
How to Create a New Template:
- Go to EverDocs in your left-side navigation pane.
- At the top, next to “EverDocs”, click on
- Select “Create a new template” in the dropdown (click image to preview):
- You can now view the Template Builder (click image to preview):
- Start by clicking “Untitled EverDoc” at the top. Enter a name you want for a specific document type.
- Drag & Drop the Template Elements (options listed on the right) into the white space to the left side of the screen.
- Edit Element details.
- Save progress, by clicking “Save” in the top right.
Understanding Template Elements:
Text Label is a free-form text field. You can insert this field for the agency to enter text for time,
identifying individuals, or providing a description… you can:
- Make it a long text/paragraph
- Can specify content type, so only that kind of information is valid
- Phone Numbers